600 Park Avenue

Category

About the Project

This zoned commercial building at 600 Park Avenue was originally built in 1920 as a grand mansion plus carriage house for a Rochester family. Over the years and subsequent owners, the mansion was subdivided into apartments, offices, and was unchanged since the 80s. Hamilton Stern gutted the post-war configuration, uniting the space into a cohesive office building for Alliance Advisory Group, as well as customized the carriage house for private medical professionals. The result is professional office spaces outfitted with period-appropriate lighting and original details, including marble and bronze fireplace surrounds, original winding staircases, hallway cabinetry and hardware.